Duration of Courses :
Fee Structure :
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a leading graduate school of management. Under the IIM Act of 2017, IIMB is an Institute of National Importance. The institute boasts of partnerships and collaborations with Goldman Sachs for women entrepreneurship, with Michael and Susan Dell Foundation for incubation of non-profits, and with NITI Aayog for scaling up of new ventures.
IIMB has 109 full time faculty members, about 1200 students across various degree-granting programmes and nearly 5000 annual Executive Education participants.
- Must have completed Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50 per cent marks or equivalent CGPA.
- The candidate should have a valid GMAT/GRE score.
- The minimum work experience required is 5 years as on March 31, 2020.
- Decision Sciences
- Economic and Social Sciences
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Systems
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Public Policy