Duration of Courses :
Fee Structure :
IIM Ahmedabad is among the top B-schools in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. This B-school was established in 1961 and it carries its prestigious legacy till date via offering to-notch education in the management sector, it also offers executive and fellowship programs. Errol D'Souza is the current director of IIM Ahmedabad under whose guidance the business school is flourishing.The teaching methods are very participatory, lectures, case studies, online lectures, projects, peer-to-peer learning, self-learning, and simulations make up the methodology. Faculty mentoring and remote access to IIMA learning resources is also accessible. IIM Ahmedabad has been awarded multiple awards, such as;- The S. K. Seth Memorial Award Outstanding Sports Person Award Long Service Award The Kollengode V. Srinivas Award
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Minimum 15 years of study as per the education system in India i.e. 10 + 2 + 3 or 4)
- Minimum Age of 25 years as on 31st March of the year in which the PGPX programme commences.
- Minimum 4 years of full-time work experience after completion of graduation.
- You must have a valid GMAT/GRE score.
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- Public Policy and Management
- Operations Management
- Business Communication