Duration of Courses :
Fee Structure :
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) is a premier private educational institute in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. The institute was established in the year 1949. The primary objective of the institute is to impart quality education in the field of management. XLRI is accredited by the international accreditation bodies, namely the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The institute has signed MoUs with around 22 international leading business Schools for student exchange and wide industrial training. It is also recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi.
Some of the prominent rankings for XLRI are:
- Outlook India has ranked XLRI at 1st ranking in the “Top Private MBA Institutes” 2020
- Ranked at third rank by the Business Today’s India best B-Schools 2019
- Business World 2018 ranked XLRI at 4th position in the overall category
- The Week 2020 ranked it at 1st position in the private institute category and 3rd in overall
- India Today ranked the institute at 1st position in a private institute in India and 5th in the overall category
- Candidates must hold a recognized bachelor's degree of a minimum of three years duration
- A minimum of five years of post-degree full-time work experience in managerial positions.
- Valid GMAT/GRE Executive Assessment Score or XAT.
- Human Resource
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Strategy Management