Duration of Courses :
Fee Structure :
Established in November 1961, the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry.
Counted among Tier 1 Indian B Schools, IIMC has grown into a mature institution with global reputation, imparting high quality management education.It has been playing a pioneering role in professionalising Indian management through its Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs, Executive Training Programs, Research and Consulting Activities. Today, the institute serves as an autonomous body, continually evolving to meet its goals in an ever-changing business environment.
- A bachelor's degree (minimum 10+2+3 years of formal education) or equivalent in any discipline.
- At least 5 years of full-time post qualification managerial/professional experience as on March 31, 2022.
- Valid GMAT Score (taken within the last 36 months of application date).
- Hotel Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Operations Research
- Production & Operations Management