Duration of Courses :
Fee Structure :
Inaugurated by the British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, known as SPJIMR, is a private non-profit post-graduate management school based in Mumbai, India. The Institute offers several full-time and part-time management programs. PJIMR is situated on a 45-acre campus, in the metropolis of Mumbai.
The Financial Times ranked SPJIMR #2 in India and #39 globally in the Masters in Management (MIM) Rankings 2021. The QS Global Rankings 2022 has ranked SPJIMR in the 151-200 band. The 2021 Positive Impact Rating at the United Nations PRME Global Forum has recognised SPJIMR as a pioneering school with ‘Level 5’ rating for its social impact and sustainability achievements
- The candidate should have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university or other approved tertiary institution.
- Secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks or equivalent.
- Valid GMAT/GRE/GMAC Executive Assessment or CAT score.
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 TOEFL iBT minimum score of 70 PTE.
- Information Management
- Marketing and Operations & Supply Chain