Duration of Courses :
Fee Structure :
Management Development Institute (MDI) is one of the top business Schools in India. It was established in 1973 by Industrial Finance Corporation of India and is located in Gurgaon. MDI was ranked fifth by Business Today's "India's Best B-Schools 2019", 10th among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2020, 3rd in India by Outlook India's Top 150 Private MBA Institutions" of 2020.
MDI Gurgaon has one of the largest exchange programmes in the country where one out of every 5 students enrolled in the post graduate programmes get an opportunity to study abroad for one or two terms. It has partner institutes in more than 34 countries with institutes such as EDHEC Business School, Copenhagen Business School, HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Bocconi University, RSM Erasmus University, ESCP Europe.
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII.
- You must have a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (minimum 3-year bachelor's degree).
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of full-time post-qualification managerial experience.
- You must have a valid GMAT/CAT score.
- Management Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Information Management
- Public Policy and Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Energy Development
- Business Communication